Books I am Reading:
- Leadership – John Maxwell
- Worship and Entertainment – AW Tozer
GUITARS that I Play:
- Gibson ES-339 – this is my workhorse. I find myself needing to take up lots of sonic space fairly often and I find this really does the trick.
- Wenger Customs D-Hawk –
- Guild D-55 – I have played all kinds of acoustic guitars; this Guild is just the nicest thing I have ever owned.
- Fender Baja Telecaster – VERY versatile guitar.
- Danelectro U2
- Classic Vibe Jazz Bass – I know it’s Squier, but MAN it plays well. Ask anyone who has one
- Takemine G-something Acoustic Guitar
AMPS that I Play: Through the years I have stuck mostly to Fender amps. I love the way 6L6’s sound. Leo Fender just got something right. I have recently started to get very into EL84’s and 34’s. The folks at Bad Cat just make amazing amps so what is not to love.
- Fender Blues Junior
- Bad Cat Cub iii
- Fender ’65 Twin Reverb
- Ampeg BA-115